Friday, July 25, 2014

TIP: Cook Corn on the cob in 4 minutes



Guys, since I discovered this video, I don't want another thing ...
One of the things that brings me back to childhood is the corn cooked simply in salted water and with a little butter melting on top.
In our festivals or on the beach ... just PERFECT!

And one of those days browsing the internet, I found this video and I was amazed.



Say what? Does it really work?

So I tested and approved With Praise people!


Yes, because you're going to tell me that you're going to heat the pan to cook a single corn?!?!?!
I DOUBT IT!

And if you do, will it be ready in 4 minutes?!?
Of course not!

So ...
The video says it all.
You will put the entire cob in the microwave, without peeling, and will cook it for 4 minutes at full power.


After it's done, remove the cob from the microwave with the help of mitts ...
Cut it near the base and pull the husks over the tip of the "hair", twisting the husk.


You will see that corn will come out clean!
Than, just put some butter on top, seasoning to taste and serve.


I have lots of spices at home and I am trying them all. YUMM!!!


In a loving relationship with corn.♡


Crazy about this tip!
I never ate so much corn in life ... Hahahahaha!!!



Now, make yours and tell me how it worked!!!


Comments